Partners attract clients to AMarkets with the help of special advertising materials, available in the personal account.
A partner’s remuneration depends on the chosen account type:
1. Webmaster– high single payments for account top ups, the amount of which depends on the total amount of deposits made at the end of the client’s verification period. Accrued every day as customers confirm their payment to the Partnership Program Administrator;
2. Agent – Stable earnings generated from Amarkets’ income, gained as a result of the client’s trading activities. Accrued once a day as transactions close on accounts of attracted clients.
It is important to understand that Partners receive profit which is not dependent on the success of the attracted client.
In their personal account Partners can see detailed statistics concerning their clients and payouts. Earned funds are available for convenient withdrawal using the chosen payment system.
To start earning register as a Partner now – take the first step towards your success together with AMarkets!
AMarkets provides the largest opportunities for partners to be successful and effective in attracting clients. All modern Internet marketing tools are provided, namely:
1. Referral links contain all the necessary information about the client for their automatic transfer to the partner group immediately after registering their account, as well as for displaying detailed statistics in the personal account. Unlike other companies, referral links do not expire and is stored until it is deleted by the Partner themselves.
2. Banner and widgets – graphic elements which contain the Partner’s referral link.
3. Promo Codes – a unique parameter that is provided to each Partner immediately after registration. It is an integral part of the referral link and is used as a separate tool to attract clients to account registration.
4. Meta-tags (site verification) – a label that is embedded in the HTML code of the main page of the site to determine if it belongs to a particular Partner. This makes it possible to transfer clients to a partner group without using referral links and excludes the possibility of mixing with other partners, ensuring that all customers who have transferred from the Partner’s site to AMarkets’ site are assigned correctly.
5. Landing pages allow you to focus the customers’ attention on certain products of the company more effectively for sales. You can embed a promotional code or install them on your own domain, which will allow you to use meta-tags.
6. RSS-feed allow for automatic posting of news, analytics, company share prices and other information on your site.
7. Email templates used by clients for email marketing.
Details about our marketing tools can be found in the appropriate section of our site “Partner’s Tools”.
In addition to automatically transferring clients to a Partner’s groups, a Partner can always contact his personal manager with a request to manually transfer a client, for which registration data must be provided. This possibility can take place within 15 days from the moment of registration of the client.
Which Partner the client belongs to depends on the source of acquisition.
In order to eliminate conflict of interests between Partners, we have developed alternative ways to register clients in our company, for example, a promotional code that is given during the last step of registration or a special label that is installed on the partner’s website and identifies it as the primary source, regardless of the circumstances.
The priority of using tools is as follows:
• meta-tag (site verification);
• Referral links or other materials which contain it, such as banners.
Be Aware! The referral link does not provide a 100% guarantee of attaching the client to a Partner’s group, thus, make sure to check to see if they are registered to your personal account immediately after registration in order to be able to transfer them manually in a timely manner with the help of a personal manager. We strongly recommend that you use a promotional code when you personally recommend the company to our client, or verify your site if the engagement is conducted exclusively through the Internet in order to exclude the possibility of losing customers upon registration.
AMarkets does not impose limits on the lifetime of the “coookies”, which store a Partner’s tags, so they will remain in effect until the client themself clears their browser history.
This is an additional advantage of our Partner program, where the practice of limiting the validity of Partner tags is quite common, as a result of which Partners can lose their customers who did not immediately register for some reason.
Removal of Partner tags can occur automatically within the framework of scheduled cleaning of the operating system by means of special software that the client can use, so the most reliable way to send a potential client to your Partner group – is by registration with a promotional code..
You can send a request to change your promotional code to your personal manager, if you want to give it some special value. If such a promotional code is not used by other partners, it will be available immediately after the request is executed.
AMarkets shares a part of its income with Agents, generated as a result of the trading activity of attracted clients: after a trade is closed on a client’s accounts, the system automatically calculates their trading volume (measured in lots) and multiplies it by the rate (measured in US dollars), which depends on the type of client account and the specific tool. Commissions are paid this way to the Agent.
Let’s look at a simple example:
The client traded with a “Classic” account and a total volume of 5 lots. The Partner who attracted this client receives 60% of the company’s revenue, which in monetary terms is $15 from 1 lot.
To calculate the total amount of remuneration, use the simple formula:
5 lots * 15$ = 75$
The fee will be credited to the virtual wallet of the Partner’s personal account the day after the customer recorded the trading operations on his account.
Details on remuneration rates for each instrument and type of account can be found in your account.
The rate of remuneration for the partner is progressive and depends on the total trading turnover within the calendar month:
- Silver Status — up to 100 lots per month;
- Gold Status – from 101-300 lots;
- Platinum Status – from 300 lots and higher.
In addition, Agents can earn from not only their clients, but also on the clients of second and third level Partners:
- 15% of second-level partners’ remuneration.
- 5% of third-tier partners’ remuneration.
Remuneration rates specification you can always find in the personal area.
All this gives the largest opportunity for earning money with AMarkets.
Conditions for receiving remuneration:
The Agent’s remuneration is held in reserve and becomes available for withdrawal after attracting their third active customer (a customer who has replenished his account with his own funds and made at least one trade).
How much can you earn?
On average, Agents receive an income of 5-10% of the deposit of each client every month.
Webmasters receive fixed payments for two client actions:
- For each quality registration – from $10 per lead.
- For account activation – the payment amount depends on the client’s total Net deposit during their verification period (10 or 15 days depending on the Partner’s remuneration package) and can be up to 500 USD per customer.
Net deposit of the customer = All replenishments – All withdrawals (Except for profit – only own funds)
A Webmaster’s income is on average 30% of the client’s deposit. Remuneration is accrued immediately upon confirmation of the client’s for payment after passing the verification procedure.
The company has the right to increase the period of the client’s verification, if it is not established initially, in order to make a final decision on payment in favor of the partner. This can happen for the following reasons:
- the client does not communicate with the manager;
- the customer did not verify their account;
- there are justified reasons to believe that there are registration arrangements between the client and the partner in order to receive remuneration.
All necessary information for the Partner can be found in their private account about the progress of the client’s verification and the status of their verification.
Results can vary greatly depending on the source and the target audience with which the partner works. Also, the partner’s landing page where prospective clients visit is of great importance.
Average for all partners:
Registration – 7%;
Replenished accounts – 30%.
At AMarkets, client assignment to a Partner group does not take place on a separate trading or investment account number, but by the account (email) as a whole, so all new accounts will also belong to the Partner group, and therefore, they will receive remuneration from all client accounts to their one account. Thus, the Partner doesn’t have to worry about losing the client over time and the Partner can be sure that they will receive compensation throughout the entire period of the client’s trading with the company.
Yes, if you are an Agent of the company, as Webmasters do not participate in the multi-level reward system.
Remuneration can be withdrawn in any convenient way available to your account. A full list of payment methods can be found on the official website of the company.
Additional withdrawal terms:
- for unverified accounts, the withdrawal of remuneration is possible only to a bank account;
- the withdrawal of remuneration over $ 1,000 per month to electronic payment systems is available only if a Partner is verified;
- the commission for withdrawal of funds is credited to partners no more than once a month with withdrawals from $ 1,000 only for fully verified partners (account and payment system).
It is a very simple process:
1. register as a Partner, and choose your earning method as either an Agent or Webmaster;
2. study your personal account’s functionality and training materials, and then discuss methods and possibilities of attracting clients with your personal manager;
3. start attracting customers, analyze statistics and results, receive your remuneration and spend it for your own pleasure.
Contact your personal manager, whose contacts you can find in the “Help” section of your account or in the first welcome letter email, which we send immediately after registration as an AMarkets Partner.
You can always contact us using the links on the website.
Email us: email@example.com or call: +442038086968
We are always happy to help and answer your questions!