AMarkets is starting a unique contest, in which all of our Partners can take part in if they have not posted any articles on their site and have not attracted any clients with their assistance.
If you have a website and want to start earning with our partner program, but haven’t started yet, this is a great opportunity to do so now.
Write an informative and interesting article about our company and we will generously pay you for it; every partner will receive $50 for their article which meets our simple guidelines listed below:
- Your site must receive more than 3000 unique visitors a month.
- The target audience of your site must be eligible to become clients of our company: 18 years or older and primarily male with an income of greater than $1000 a month. We prefer the following subjects: finance, Internet entrepreneurship, business, success and personal growth, real estate, insurance, cars, poker and others.
- Site Specific topics discussed and agreed with the personal manager on an individual basis.
Content article requirements:
The article must be comprised of no less than 6,000 symbols and meet the following parameters:
- The article must be at least 90% unique.
- The article should contain at least 3 graphic materials (company logo, banners with shares, etc.).
- All the key products, services and benefits that AMarkets provides should be detailed.
- At the end of the article there should be a paragraph calling on the reader to take action (this could be an action, a contest, or simply a button on the landing page).
- The material should contain at least three links to the official website of the company or a separate landing page in order to register potential customers and subsequent joint earnings within the chosen partner program.
- On the main page of the site, there needs to be a clear link to the article so that visitors can quickly find it from among the entire contents of the site.
Rules of participation in the contest and receiving the bonus:
- To participate in the contest, you must send an application to your personal manager or write the general email department of the company’s Partner program: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the letter you need to specify your Personal Cabinet Wallet number, the site or several sites where you plan to post and track attendance for each of them in a format that is convenient for you. All specified sites should be added to the partner’s office in the corresponding section “My Sites.”
- After the article is published and verified, $50 will be immediately transferred to the Partner’s wallet. The funds will be available for withdrawal and trading in full after the standard verification procedure.